If you decide to opt for contact lens wear, it is very important that the lenses fit properly and comfortably and that you understand contact lens safety and hygiene. A contact lens exam will include both a comprehensive eye exam to check your overall eye health, your general vision prescription and then a contact lens consultation and measurement to determine the proper lens fit.
Comfortable Contacts To Fit Your Lifestyle
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism contact lenses for all-day comfort and consistently clear vision
What is Astigmatism?
Astigmatism, which can occur with myopia or hyperopia, is a condition in which the light entering the eye is not refracted (or bent) equally in all directions. Due to diffences in the curvature of the cornea or lens of the eye, the light has two focal points from two axes often causing blurred near and distance vision. Contact lenses for astigmatism or toric contact lenses are designed to help.
MoistureSeal Technology: Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism contact lenses feature MoistureSeal Technology which maintains 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours. Experience all-day comfort and consistently clear vision with Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses.
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses provide comfort—even after long hours on digital devices.
- Most patients agree Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses are comfortable throughout the day.
Do you experience fluctuating vision or discomfort while wearing contact lenses? Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism with OpticAlign Design offers:
- Stable, consistently clear vision
- Comfortable vision, even when driving at night
- Orientation mark to aid insertion
OpticAlign Design: Only Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Astigmatism features innovative OpticAlign Design. The OpticAlign Design offers stable, consistently clear vision and spherical aberration control optimized in both axes to help reduce halos and glare.
Key Features & Benefits
- Stable, consistently clear vision
- MoistureSeal technology helps lenses maintain 95% of their moisture for a full 16 hours
- Orientation mark to aid lens insertion
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia Contact Lenses
Are you struggling with your vision or relying on reading glasses?
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia with 3-Zone Progressive Design offers:
- Clear vision up close, far away, and in between
- Seamless transitions between distances
What is Presbyopia?
Presbyopia is something that usually occurs around age 40, even if you’ve never had a vision problem before. You may start to experience blurry vision when reading or looking at your smartphone. Then, focusing between distances can become more difficult.
With all the demands you put on your eyes, it can be frustrating when presbyopia disrupts your life—so don’t let it.
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses feature MoistureSeal Technology which maintains 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours. Experience all-day comfort and consistently clear vision with Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses.
- Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses provide comfort—even after long hours on digital devices
- Most patients agree Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia contact lenses are comfortable throughout the day
3-Zone Progressive Design
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia features innovative 3-Zone Progressive Design for seamless transitions between distances. Because you are constantly changing where you are looking, whether reading, working on a computer, or driving, it is important that your multifocal lenses keep up. 3-Zone Progressive Design gives you clear vision up close, far away, and in between.
Key Features & Benefits
- 3-Zone Progressive Design gives you clear vision up close, far away, and in between.
- MoistureSeal technology helps maintain 95% of lens moisture for a full 16 hours
ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
- MoistureSeal Technology Maintains 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- With MoistureSeal technology, your contacts feel comfortable – even at the end of the day.
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE: As comfortable at the end of the day as it is in the beginning
Your day is long. Wear the contact lens that’s designed to go the distance.
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses start and end the day with more moisture than leading daily disposables. They maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours. You put a lot of demands on your eyes. You start early and keep busy till the end of day. Plus, you’re using digital devices more, which may make your contact lenses feel dry and uncomfortable. Biotrue ONEday is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.
Key Features & Benefits
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
- Matches the water content of the cornea
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision all day
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses*
Because Biotrue ONEday is a daily disposable, you’re enjoying the healthy, comfortable convenience of a fresh pair every day.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
Contact lenses help keep your eyes moist and comfortable throughout the day. Easy, Comfortable, Crisp and Clear. What more could you ask for in a contact lens?
- Refreshing Blink-Activated moisturizing agents provide remarkable comfort
- No lens care necessary
- Crisp, clear vision
- Easy and convenient
- Available in toric and multifocal
Start each day with a brand new pair of contact lenses and throw them out each night—no cleaning solutions, no cases, no hassle.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal
Designed for clarity at a wide range of distances and refreshing comfort all day.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Multifocal contact lenses combine the best of both worlds—Precision Profile design for clear vision and blink-activated moisture for refreshing comfort all day.
Here's how it works:
Unique Precision Profile design
A full range of prescription strengths blends seamlessly for instant focus and smooth transitions across a wide range of distances. Whether it’s reading a restaurant menu or your favorite book, you can start seeing comfortably again within arm’s length, without eyestrain. And only DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® brand contact lenses have blink-activated moisture for outstanding comfort throughout the day.
- Blink-activated moisture technology for outstanding comfort throughout the day
- No cleaning required
- Designed for clarity at all distances, near through far
People who have presbyopia (inability to focus on near objects who may currently use reading glasses) and aren’t currently wearing contact lenses or are dissatisfied with their current contact lenses.
DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
DAILIES TOTAL1® MULTIFOCAL
Features water gradient technology; designed for exceptional comfort that lasts through the end of the day and clear vision at near, intermediate, and distance. First and only multifocal water gradient contact lens that is designed to provide comfort like never before and clear vision up close, faraway and in between. Say goodbye to on-and-off hassle of single vision distance and reading glasses. DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses can help you see clearly at any distance.
These lenses are specifically designed to balance to the effects of presbyopia.Unique Precision Profile DesignTM ensures seamless vision up close, far-away, and everything in between.Water Gradient technology for comfort that last throughout the whole day.
Unique design of DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses allows:Seamless vision up close, far-away, and everything in between.Exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
Unique design of DAILIES TOTAL1® Multifocal contact lenses should be recommended for:
- Those who may experience contact lens related dryness.
- Those with presbyopia and need to see at near, intermediate and distance.